My own widget with my own content?
It is indeed possible to create your own widget with your own content (text, html or anything else).
Such a custom widget is called a "Box". To add a box:
- go to your dashboard
- More > Boxes
- Click the "Add" button, enter a "Title" for the new box.
- Now enter the text, html, etc in the big textarea (you can toggle the editor if your html knowledge is rusty)
- Press the "Add" button to add the box.
Now you need to add the newly created box to your sidebar widgets (or home widgets):
- More > Widgets (or More > Home widgets)
- and drag and drop the created box from the "Available" section in the "Sidebar" section.
No comments found..
Not enough rights to add comment